1. IDIOM : ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS
MEANING : People’s intentions can be judged better by what they do.
2. IDIOM : ADD INSULT TO INJURY
MEANING : To further a loss with mockery; to worsen an unfavourable situation.
3. IDIOM : BEAT AROUND THE BUSH
MEANING : Not speaking directly about the issue.
4. IDIOM : CAUGHT BETWEEN TWO STOOLS
MEANING : When someone finds it difficult to choose between two alternatives.
5. IDIOM : AT THE DROP OF A HAT
MEANING : Without any hesitation; instantly.
6. IDIOM : BARKING UP THE WRONG TREE.
MEANING : Looking in the wrong place; accusing the wrong person.
7. IDIOM : BLESSING IN DISGUISE.
MEANING : Something good that isn’t recognized at first.
8. IDIOM : FEEL A BIT UNDER THE WEATHER.
MEANING : Feeling slightly ill.
9. IDIOM : HEAR IT ON THE GRAPEVINE.
MEANING : To hear rumours.
10. IDIOM : HAVE A TASTE OF YOUR OWN MEDICINE.
MEANING : When something happens to you, or is done to you, that you have done to someone else.